We’ve curated a list of documents which may be helpful to the school health official when determining infection control and immunization protocols.
Immunization Schedules and Suggested Requirements
- Recommendations for exclusion from school
- A list of conditions for which students should be excluded from school activities
- WV Immunization Requirements for New Students
- This document outlines immunization requirements of West Virginia state law
- WV Immunization Requirements for Transfer students
- Pre-K Immunization Chart
- Guidelines for parents and school personnel regarding the minimum immunizations necessary for entry into Pre-Kindergarten programs.
- Vaccine Acronyms and Abbreviations
- A comprehensive list of abbreviations and acronyms of immunizations administered to students and adults.
- Recommended Adult Vaccination Schedule
- West Virginia Office of Epidemiology and Prevention Services
- The most up-to-date official guidelines for official immunization requirements by age.
Sample Letters for Students
WV State Programs
Resources from the CDC